Please read following information thoroughly before submitting your paper. For any additional information please contact the Local Organising Committee.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors should submit the full manuscript until October 30, 2017.
Authors will be informed about the final decision regarding their papers till January 15, 2018.
Authors of the accepted papers will have time to submit their final manuscripts till March 1, 2018.
Paper submissions may be up to six A4-sized pages in length (nevertheless the IEEE PES template limits it to five pages), including figures, tables and references. Papers longer than six pages will be subject to a page fee for the additional pages (two max). The paper should be written strictly in accordance with the PES Author’s kit including the proper copyright notice (see below) and submitted in PDF format. IEEE PES Microsoft Word template for Conference Papers is available here.
Submission to ICHQP2018 should represent original research work that is not under review elsewhere. All submissions will be rigorously reviewed and should clearly demonstrate improvements over the existing state of the art.
The conference proceedings will be sent for publication in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Presentation of an accepted transaction paper
Authors of the accepted IEEE transaction papers are encouraged to present their work at the conference. In order to properly address this kind of papers, please select proper option from Presentation Type list in the submission process.
If the journal and the conference are both published by IEEE, there are no issues with copyright. However, the author must inform both the editor of the journal and the conference pub chair of the request to publish the paper at both venues. Also, if the journal paper was accepted for publication before the conference paper, then the author should reference the journal paper in the conference paper.
Important IEEE Policy Announcement
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism:
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission:
PDF Instructions for Authors
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Local Organising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom right hand side of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0517-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0517-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0517-2/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
• 41556XP for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Full manuscripts submission on-line facility is available here.