The review process is in the finishing phase. Authors may expect the notifications of acceptance in the following week.
Please find the final paper submission and poster preparation information bellow.
Final Paper Submission:
Detailed information for final paper submission is available here.
Instruction for poster preparation are available here.
All accepted and presented papers will be sent for publication to IEEE Xplore.
The IEEE PES ICHQP 2018 conference is being organized by University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The conference will be held between May 13-16 at Cankarjev dom – Congress Centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia. It will cover plenary sessions, keynotes, panel discussions, paper and poster presentations and also tutorials.
Participants from universities, research centres, utilities, industries and regulatory agencies are cordially invited to submit papers connected to the following topics related to power quality in the context of smart grids:
- Analysis and Modelling (Networks, Devices, Loads etc.);
- Measuring and Monitoring Techniques;
- Sources of Disturbances (Converters, Traction Systems, Network Harmonics etc.);
- Power Conditioning (Active and Passive Filters, VAr Compensation, UPS, Surge Protection Devices, Phase Balancing etc.);
- Standards and Recommended Practices;
- Diagnostic Systems and Expert System Applications;
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC);
- Power Quality in Distribution System;
- Impact of Distributed Generation on Power Quality;
- Quality Aspects of Industrial, Commercial and Residential Consumers;
- Grounding Systems;
- Power Definitions and Measurements under Nonsinusoidal and Unbalanced Conditions;
- Power Quality, Economics and Liability;
- Power Quality in a Deregulated Electricity Market;
- Smart Grids and Power Quality.